Saturday, May 11, 2013

Welcome to the Bearded Side, Judiang

For those of you who have not heard, Judiang has given way to the bearded side of Richard Armitage. Welcome to the Bearded Side Judiang! Now in all honesty I, too, was one that never did like the beard. Even when photos of Richard at Comic-Con last year were coming out with his beard in place, I really wasn't all too happy with it, but I loved the stubble.




Now and I put the "blame" on Thorin, and the recent pictures, I have gone and liked Richard with a beard. I think this one may have been from last year but with my new found appreciation of the beard, pardon me while I go drool and *thud* and wanting to kiss his perfectly framed lips.



Okay, I'm back. Now where was I? Oh yes! "Blaming" Thorin for my new found love of the beard. When you are as majestic as Thorin is I guess that to admire him is only natural.




So here I am now loving Richard with stubble beard and also clean shaven. I bet he is happy not having to shave his face and wax his chest. His chest hair is another post I'll get to later.

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.