Sunday, September 1, 2013

Six New Images from the Deoslation of Smaug

  I was reading The One Ring Net article about the Spanish magazine Imagenes publishing a new edition that has a five page feature dedicated to The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. In the article the website Elanillounico.com is given as the source of the information. Well since One Ring's article is rather seemingly sparse on information I went a did a search of the aforementioned website. I mainly use Bing for my searches and this was no exception and I don't know if Google gives the option of seeing some foreign websites translated into your native language, but Bing, using Microsft, naturally, does and that is how I was able to find out that the article in Imagenes is pretty much a based on the Empire magazine report that a complete overview was done by one of the writers.

  It was while looking at the homepage that I came across the news of six new images from the Deolation of Smaug have been released in conjunction with the movies tie-in book  The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Annual 2014. These are images of Bard the Bowman, Tauriel, Legolas, wide angle shots of the dwarves in the barrels and one that I think would make an excellent movie poster with Bilbo, Gandalf, Thranduil, Legolas, Tauriel, Kili and the best for last, Thorin. I'll start with that one.
















No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.