Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mothers

  This is not really too far off the Richard Armitage path because one of our beloved own, Michaela Servetus of Me + Richard Armitage, mother died after a brave and long battle with cancer on Thursday last. Servetus mother, from my readings of Servetus' post, was a strongly spiritual woman who clung to her faith stronger as her time here on Earth was coming to a close. There really are no words that I can find to adequately express my sympathy for Servetus, only that I understand the feeling loss all too well for having lost my Mother as a child, my step-mother (Mom) almost eleven years ago and most recently my maternal grandmother this past April, for me she was truly the last living link to my Mother and I loved them all. So yes I know the pain of losing your mother and the longing of wanting to hold her one more time, because it is always there on some level and with that I offer love, hugs and admiration across the web to Servetus and her family. For G_d is with us and He never forsakes us.

  Also some of my fellow bloggers have gotten together and created a PayPal account in memory of Servetus' mother under the name Memoriam for a Mother. ALL of the money will be donated to the various charities that Richard Armitage patrons.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a very lovely sentiment, Misha. Words are difficult to find in times like these. But you found some very lovely ones, indeed.

Servetus said...

This was so beautiful. You've lost so many mothers in your life -- I can really tell from your post that you understand what I've been going through. I just want to yell, "I want my mom" and then I burst into tears. And yeah, mom really was always faithful but it got stronger as she got weaker, something the sermon at her funeral emphasized. Thanks for surrounding me with love and care.

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.