Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Into the Storm" Release Date

 From producer Todd Garner on Twitter, with a link to The Hollywood Reporter article, it is announced that Richard Armitage's tornado movie, formerly known as Black Sky, is named Into the Storm (which is also the name of the 2009 biopic about Winston Churchill) and will be released in August of 2014 opposite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Hundred - Foot Journey, a Lasse Halstrom production.


P.S. If that was a run on sentence please forgive me. I could not figure out where to break it down and put a period. ☺



2 comments:

Gratiana Lovelace said...

Excellent! Thanks for giving us the scoop!

Phylly3 said...

I can't hold my breath until August!! Oh well, I hope they do some good promotion for it so we can see some more pictures soon.
Thanks for the news flash! :)
Oh, and btw - I have trouble with long sentences too. Perhaps you could have ended the sentence at the end of the bracket, dropped the "and" and started the sentence with "It". *shrugs* But we get it anyway so no worries! :)

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.