Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another Peter Jackson Update - Thorin

 From Sir Peter Jackson:

Big Richard, Medium Richard and Little Richard

2.00pm. Just breaking for lunch, with the first shot on F Stage complete. A daunting number to go.  I don't want to think about it, but it is probably 7 or 8 set-ups. Splinter Unit have made the move to K Stage and will start shooting after lunch.


I asked the various Thorins to pose just before they headed off to lunch, one of these is Richard Armitage...
See More


Richard just keeps shrinking


Hello it's me ☺☺ I did make a comment in Sir Peter's comment section "I bet Little Richard (the musician) doesn't know that is what he looks like from behind. Sorry, I couldn't resist." I don't think Sir Peter would have gotten upset so to be on the safe side is why I said I was sorry.

  Also from the back he looks a bit like one of those orc that killed Boromir from Lord of the Rings and maybe a little bit of a Klingon.

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.