Saturday, July 13, 2013

Richard Armitage at the Premiere of The World's End in Wellington

  The Wellington, New Zealand premiere of Martin Freeman's movie The World's End took place recently and some of Martin's The Hobbit costars turned out for the event. This included Richard Armitage and Benedict Cumberbatch. Somebody get the three of them to work together in a Sherlock episode...PLEASE!!! Had to get that off my chest. Anyway pictures were taken and released, some of which I have found on RichardArmitageNet and Facebook ( yes I have gone to the dark side) and some I was able to get to my Photobucket King Richard album... So enjoy☺


Nuzzle time with his nose and neck. And is that a little tongue I see? ♥




Richard's hair is longer too. Oh to run my fingers through it.







I think Servetus of Me+RichardArmitage, is the one who really likes the photo below of Richard with his thumb in the air. Trying to hitchhike your way to me, Richard?♥  Oh and what about the shoes? Boots are you paying attention?☺







And now for my favorite two that just reinforce a Benedict/Martin/Richard Sherlockian acting project. The first one is very  blurry and has James Nesbitt with a glass of champagne and his back to the camera, Benedict Cumberbatch with his head down and of course Richard with what looks like a cell phone in one hand and maybe a ticket in the other. But even blurry Richard looks good.




And this last one is a Sherlock reunion on The Hobbit set.



1 comment:

Servetus said...

Definitely love the thumb!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.