Thursday, July 25, 2013

Last Day of Shooting The Hobbit

  From Sir Peter Jackson's Facebook page came the news that today is their last day of shooting. Sad time for us fans and actors but at least now they can hopefully relax before going on their own adventure.

Sir Peter Jackson's photo of  6 Thorin Fight Stage 2 Rehearsal 21 July


"Our last day of shooting.

Ever since starting these blogs, there's been something I'd like to try one day ( as well as answering the other 19 questions I owe you!) - blogging throughout a shoot day in real time . Try to give you a feeling for what we deal with on an average day.

Today is not an "average" , given it is our last day of shooting but if I don't do it today ; I never will..."

See More

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.