Monday, July 29, 2013

Vote in the Anglo Fan Tournament, Men of 2013 : Round 1 Richard Armitage vs Benedict Cumberbatch

BBC America is running its annual tournament on the sexiest or most preferred Englishman, with a few Irishmen thrown in because of London cred. Last year's winner was Tom Hiddleston and he is defending his title against 31 other men starting with Benedict Cumberbatch and Richard Armitage. For my personal taste, with this pairing to choose from right off the bat, BBC America is being a total bastard because I love both men beyond comprehension & is making me go eeny, meemy, miny, moe. I did pick Richard first but Benedict is in the lead with 57.26%  and Richard has 42.74%. So go and make your choice and I hope you have an easier time of it than me.




No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.