Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LOTR and The Hobbit Lunch Boxes

  Just playing around on the web and I had looked up Doctor Who and found a sight called Entertainment Earth and when I found David Tennant's 10th Doctor action figure. With this the very quiet and hidden nerd girl in me interest was awaken so naturally I thought of The Hobbit and pretty soon I found my secret inner nerd girl coming out all over the place like a kid in the candy store and started posting things she found onto her Hobbit tumblr blog. and just knew it would not be enough and had to come here, even if it does seem childish, to share the goodies that made an impression that were found. Mainly it is three lunch boxes or as the sight calls them tin tote, because I did not think they were being made any more.

  Now the first one that Secret Nerd Girl came across was Gandalf the grey lunch box from Lord of the Rings.



My second lunch box has my first crush from the Lord of the Rings, Aragorn

 And then  I came across the somewhat ultimate lunch box with Kili in the foreground and our majestic Thorin Oakenshield in the background.  And that is when Secret Nerd Girl became Naughty Secret Nerd Girl with her thoughts and drools and grins and ...well, yeah, you get the idea because you have probably had similar thought and feelings. Here it is for us to do whatever over it.


1 comment:

Phylly3 said...

Ahh! Lunchboxes! :). Put me down for #3!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.