Thursday, August 22, 2013

One Year Anniversary

Can not believe I forgot yesterday was my one year anniversary of  It's an R A World I was looking back at my first post and I feel like I have gottten the color scheme right so that it doesn't clash with Richard and I feel that a good many of my posts are tenth as good as many I read.

  With that being said, I want to thank everyone who visits, follows and leaves a comment. You are treasured.

Not only is Richard's lips smiling but so are his eyes.



3 comments:

Gratiana Lovelace said...

Happy 1st Year Blogiversary!

Phylly3 said...

Yay! Congratulations on your first year in the RA blogosphere.
I do enjoy his naughty expression there. Looks like he is thinking of all the new posts you will be writing soon. :)

Servetus said...

Happy blogiversary!!!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.