Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 2014 Calendars

Yesterday news came from Middle-Earth News that the Spanish site Vistoenpantalla has The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 2014 wall calendar up for sale, with Thorin in the months of March and September. At first I thought Thorin was also in the month of December, but I really don't think so with tattoos and a Tolkien/Jackson version of a mohawk that seems to go down his back, so it could be Beorn.





Beorn?




  Well, last night I decided to go on Amazon to see if the calendar is for sale on Amazon. Whereas the Spanish one is not for sale I did find the States own version of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 2014 calendar on pre-order sale, but with no pictures to show what/who is in the calendar. A pig in a poke, if you will. But I may go ahead and pre-order it. I know how to save $5 off using Bing and that should cover the shipping and so I'll probably break even. *Fingers crossed*








No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.