Friday, August 16, 2013

Release Date for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Editions

Don't know if this has been reported yet but Amazon has The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey on pre-order sale for both Blue-ray and DVD. The release date is November 5, 2013. So at last we have a release date for it. I don't know if I'll order it or not yet or just wait until after it is up for sale. Of course if I order The Hobbit now and the price drops further before the release date I'll get it for that price, regardless if and when the price of the DVD goes up. I did that with the History Channels series "Vikings" and it now costing me half of the original price and the price went back up but still less than the original asking price. I don't know. I'll just wait and think about it.



1 comment:

dolphin said...

I don't have any idea about DVD prices, but the cover layout is amazing!

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.