Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Batman Update

  Add Legolas to the mix of top picks to play Batman in the planned 'Man of Steel'. I got this information originally from a New Orleans radio station and then they posted it on Facebook and Twitter; I was a few seconds off on giving my reply with the link to the story. And here is my answer to Orlando being added to the Batman list: HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually I think OH HELL NO!!!! would have been apropos answer.

  Nothing against Orlando, I just can't see him as Batman. Too scrawny and high pitched. Yes I know he can work on it but it would be more time and cost efficient to have someone, like Richard Armitage, who has the body and voice built in portray Batman. Besides would it not divide Tolkien fan base to an extent to have Legolas and Thorin up for the same part?

Very Bruce Wayne:




Sorry Orlando maybe Robin but not Batman and definitely not Bruce Wayne:

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah, there have been a few other suggestions that I just don't get either. Richard really is the only one so far that makes any sense to me.

And, it might be the only thing in talks right now that gets him closer to a romantic lead. I have no particular attachment to the Batman legend as a whole, I just like all the A-List talk.

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.