Thursday, March 27, 2014

Into the Storm - Official Teaser Trailer [HD] & Tuchus Tuesday Edition

  Admittedly I am not all that impressed with the trailer for Into the Storm. It is lacking people, dialogue and heart. Hope the movies better and that Warner Bros. just doesn't know what it is doing in trying to promote the movie.
                                           
       
                                                                                                                                                         



Some screen caps that I took and enlarged a bit and edited as best as I could from Into the Storm and the originals for Tuchus Tuesday. Plus the first official picture from the movie from Nathan Kress' twitter tweet.. Also, a certain someone snipped out of the picture and standing all by his lonesome.



my edit 




original


my edit 

original


  Now for Nathan Kress' picture from Twitter:


And now the one of Richard by himself that I did:


No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.