Sunday, March 2, 2014

Richard Armitage INTERVIEW! Part One: The Hobbit and More! with Marlise Boaland

   Here it is! The Anglophiles Channels' Richard Armitage interview with Marlise Boaland, who I think is a hoot. Richard is very relaxed and fun-loving and a bit flirtatious...WONDERFUL! I think my most favorite moment is his adorably humble moment is when Richard finds out he beat out Tom Hiddleston as the favorite. Oh Richard. *sighs*                                                                                        
                   

1 comment:

MaryJaneZigZag said...

I thought that was so adorable as well -- his kind of surprised reaction. And they're both in the mix for the Empire Jameson Awards. Let's go 2-for-2! :)

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.