Sunday, March 9, 2014

Richard Armitage Interview Part 3: Richard the Third! with Marlise Boland

     Don't you just love the title? I do.  Sadly, this is o\not only the third installment of Richard Armitage's interview with The Anglophile Channel it is the last one. So funny that he got starstruck over Orlando Bloom, but I guess if Richard is like me, and maybe a quite few of you, it is because of 'The Lord of the Rings' trilogy.    


  This has been a great interview and I came away loving and appreciating Richard more than I did before this. His humor is a bit cheeky, his humbleness shines and that gleam of mischief in his eyes all got to me.

  Hope he is nominated for this years award and he gets voted MOST favorite (not LEAST favorite, Richard) British Artist of the Year again.


                                         

No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.